The Little Sewing Machine That Could


I just wanted, in this pre-Valentine season, to write a little bit about my lovely Janome 7025, which I adore and which is currently the third person in my marriage, according to my husband.  It's the John Lewis special version of the 525s, which has won a Which? Best award, y'know.

I just bleddy love it.  

It's a truly excellent mid-range machine and has been so wonderful to use.  However, currently it's making a horrible grinding noise and, despite my having followed helpful Google instructions about cleaning lint out of feed dogs and oiling bobbin holders, I think it needs to go for a proper service and re-tune.  I am sad.

Have you overcome this problem on this or a similar model?  Any suggestions welcome.

S x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mending is the new new.... again

Junior Joy of Sew totally nails her project